Goreme Jasmine House is a hotel located in the centre of the Goreme National Park. We are a small friendly and cheerful guest house offering 10 simply but tastefully furnished rooms for travelers on a budget.
- Standard rooms: double, triple and quadruple rooms with private ensuite bathroom.
- Standard Family suite: sleeps 4-6 people, with private ensuite bathroom and small kitchen.
- Budget rooms: double, twin, triple and quadruple rooms with shared bathrooms.
- Dormitory: our quadruple room also doubles-up as a Mixed or Women Only dorm with 4 single beds.
All room have central heating in winter months. Some budget rooms also have a soba (wood/coal burner) to keep them toasty warm during the coldest nights of winter.
During your stay at Goreme Jasmine House, enjoy a complimentary breakfast (traditional Turkish style with a daily changing menu of extras, such as pancakes, omelettes, fruit/yoghurt and various Turkish specialities). Breakfast is served each day in the upstairs restaurant, or on the terrace during the warmer summer months, offering stunning views of Rose Valley and the fairy chimneys of Göreme. The terrace is also the perfect place to watch the hot air balloons fly overhead in the mornings.
Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel and we offer a same-day laundry service (for a fee, and weather permitting). Aside from the terrace, you can also relax in the front courtyard, or in a hammock in the corner nook (“the Vineyard”).
Goreme Jasmine House has an on-site information desk, and our friendly, knowledgeable English-speaking staff can help plan your time in Cappadocia. Hot air balloon flights, sight-seeing tours, airport shuttles, Turkish Nights, ATV, or scooter and car hire – we can help with it all!
We are also happy to offer information and maps for valley hikes, local transport and recommendations for our favourite restaurants. We will help in whatever way we can to help you make the most of your time here. Check out our ‘highlights of Cappadocia’ map.
Goreme Jasmine House is an easy walk to many popular attractions, such as:
- Rose valley (12 mins)
- Göreme Sunset view point (15 mins)
- Göreme Open Air museum (20 mins)
- Çavusin village (35-40 mins)
- Uçhisar castle through Pigeon Valley (60 mins)
- Shops, markets and restaurants serving local and international cuisine ( 2-5 minutes)
The bus-station (otogar) and Information Centre is a 5-6-minute walk from Goreme Jasmine House, although there are bus stops only 3 minutes away. Local buses run from the bus station every half-hour and hour to nearby towns such as Çavuşin, Avanos, Uçhişar, Urgup and Ortahisar. Prices are between 2.00 and 3.00TL each way. Local buses are a very reasonable and convenient way to get around.