Budget Triple/Quadruple Room
The Budget Triple/Quadruple room is a bright and large room on the first floor with 3-4 single beds. In summer months, there are 4 beds, but in winter months, one bed is removed to make room for the coal/wood burner used to keep the warm toasty warm. There are two shared bathrooms available.
SUMMER: Minimum 3 persons, maximum 4 persons.
WINTER: Minumum 2 persons, maximum 3 persons.
The Budget Quadruple room has the following amenities:
- free in-room WiFi
- central heating and soba (coal/woodburner, not shown in photo) (winter months)
- bed linen and towels provided
- complimentary soap and shampoo
- Small personal storage locker (suitable for passports, mobile phone, tables and laptops).
Complimentary (free) breakfast
Breakfast is a mix of Turkish and continental style with a daily changing menu that may include fresh cheeses (peynir), tomatoes, cucumber, olives, fruit and eggs from the local market, freshly baked bread from the local bakery, honey, jams, yoghurt, fruit salad with yoghurt and Turkish delights such as gozleme (cheese filled pastry), menemen (special omelette) and sigara börek (fried cheese pastry). Sometimes, we even have pancakes! And of course, there will always be freshly brewed tea and coffee available throughout the day.
|Bed(s): 4 single beds||In-room WiFi: Yes (free)|
|Occupancy: 4 persons||Breakfast: Yes (included)|
|Size: 116 sqm / 172 sqf||Parking: Yes (on street)|
|View: Courtyard||Airport pickup: Yes (charge applies)|
|Ensuite Bathroom: No (shared)||Bus station pickup: Yes (free)|
- 24 hour check-in
- 24-hour airport transfers (charge applies)
- On-site tour/information desk
- All day complimentary tea and coffee
- Laundry service (charge applies)
|Season||1-3 persons (per night)||4 persons (per night)|
|HIGH SEASON April - October||28€||36€|
|LOW SEASON November - March||24€||32€|
Rates based on minimum of 3 persons.
Our standard rates are shown above but sometimes we offer discounted rates. Contact us for more information.
* Excludes Turkish public holiday periods.